Thank you for your interest in writing for EveryDay-Tech. EDT is a growing technology blog who’s goal is to empower people by making technology more accessible through top notch guides & resources.
If you would like to do a guest post for EveryDay-Tech, Please E-mail me via my Contact page with your proposal. To make the process a little bit easier for everyone involved, Here is a short list of requirements when submitting a guest post to EDT.
What Should I Write About?
Short Answer: Anything technology related.
Long Answer: Write about something you are passionate about. If you construct your post well enough, no matter the topic – It is going to be really hard for me to turn you down! That being said, HowTo guides, “Top 20” List/Resource Posts, Product/Software reviews all tend to really well in this niche’.
If you got an interesting Idea, but aren’t sure If it’s a good fit for EveryDay-Tech – Please don’t hesitate to contact me!
Expectations For Your Post
- Absolutely No stolen material!
- Please try to follow a similar format / post structure of a typical EDT post
- Post must be a minimum of 500 words (The longer the better!)
- Accepted Formats: Word, Text Files
- Please attach any images that you wish to use in your post in your e-mail.
So What’s In It For Me?
There are a ton of benefits to guest blogging here @ EDT.
- Author Bio with a Link to your Landing Page will appear at the bottom of your post.
- You will be able to tap into a very targeted & engaged audience
- Get a quality back-link to your blog
- Start networking & growing your blog, traffic or product following.
How Do I Submit A Guest Post?
Just visit my contact page or E-mail me directly Ryan [at] EveryDay-Tech.com with your proposal Idea. I will try my best to reply within 48 hours with a response.
If you are approved – Your post will go through a editing/revision process to check for formatting & spelling errors. Once it has gone through the revision process, it will be posted within 7 days time.
[box type=”info”] Please Note: EDT is not accepting guest posts at this time.[/box] [/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]